Wednesday, October 18, 2006

On-Air

I have been on air twice before. Both were for commercial purposes when I was working with 98.3 FM. (I meant, my voice went on-air in the radio). This time I was literally on-air, amid the clouds. I occupied the window seat in the airbus and was looking through the window every minute other than the time when the hostesses were giving instructions and near my row. Was a wonderful experience to be in the clouds...! My seat was near the wings and the way the bus turned itself in the air made me feel as if I was flying with those huge wings... Nothing was visible in the land after a certain layer in the sky. I could see only clouds, balloons of clouds with the shades of orange from the sun. It was early morning 5:00 while boarding and it was a 2 hr journey. I wished I could have stayed there with the clouds itself... au nature...

It was actually a last minute decision from my org to make me travel by air. Was a v. good experience actually. And the most defining moment for me was I was made to fly while returning back, in Boeing 737...again the window seat... I was On-Air!!

3 comments:

asha naren said...

come to land man............

R R R said...

i hav landed last week itself..

Christy Leema said...

Nice expression... me too sema fan of bharathiyaar.. felt happy wen i saw ur profile and ur other blog.. ur working in mirchi...!