Friday, January 05, 2007

ignored

Sometimes...... I Feel, You Don’t Remember
Sometimes...... I Feel, You Do;
All Those Words I Spoke,
All Those Letters I Wrote,
Asking You For Something.
My Question Remained Unanswered......
And My Wish...... Unfulfilled.
Guess...... Its Always Been So With Me...
Wonder How It Doesn’t Affect You At All !
Wonder.....what went wrong.
Its Been A Long Wait.......

Maybe..... I Don’t Even Expect
That Small Happiness From You Now.
Maybe..... In This Rush Of Life
Its Difficult To Spare Time For Me.
Or Maybe.... I Am Not Deserving.
Maybe...... I Won’t Ever Dare
To Ask You Something For Myself....
I Am Hurt...
My Dear Friend........ I realise,Tomorrow...... I Won't Be Here,But.......By You,
Today.......I Am Forgotten.
Today.......I Feel Ignored.....

This is written by my friend maddy. I was much moved by her lines and wished that she get in touch with her friend soon and thought I will share it with you all as well.

Maddy: No worries ok :)

No comments: