Thursday, February 01, 2007

su-do-ku

Huh!! I have played brainy games. Although I know to play the games I have never tried to solve them. Was browsing through sites and found out an online SUDOKU game. Having nothing to do, started giving a try to the game. Alas!!! I completed it in less than 20 min approx (although it was a easy puzzle; i never mind). Jus wanted to memoir the first puzzle I solved :) check out it. Experts of the game, please stay away. Amateurs, pls try playing the game. U will definitely get v.good remarks from your boss as a result of jealousy.

P.S: Please believe me, I never took help from anyone (;



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi sned me the link and tell me how to play this game....

Deepa said...

வணக்கம் .. உங்க profile லெ மிநஞ்சல் முகவரி இல்லையே .. update பண்ணிநீங்கன்னா template ஐ அனுப்பி வைக்கிறேன்