Monday, May 04, 2009

Squares & Cubes

The title of the post draws inspiration from the title "Angels & Demons" just for its rhyming sounds.

My name has 3 R's in it and people call be triple R or sometimes "R cube" also. That’s how Im related to the cubic entity. But from no where, the square entity follows me at times when I haven’t given a thought about it.

Google had announced "Project10tothe100" program. I wanted to contribute to it and the title of my idea in a jiffy narrowed to E2. It denotes Education & Empowerment. Yeah…The antenna in my brain pops up wherever there is something to be conceptualized. And when Google calls for ideas, I got pepped up. Unfortunately I was not able to complete the idea I started to visualize. To more about the Project from Google visit project10tothe100.com

Back to square, my earlier naming patterns for an event of CII were I2 and P2. I2 means Inventions & Innovations and very straight and a bit silly too, P2 is Paper Presentation. These again were conceptualized but could not get executed.

Guess the squares made by cube were not fit enough to get executed and showcased but I am glad for the attempt.

No comments: