Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A series of fortunate events one evening...

I have heard stories of being good to strangers during my childhood. But, this is the first time i have encountered it.

Returning from a meeting with Karthik and Karuna of Evam and of course Student Concepts guys(members) there, i left my bag which had some books, notes and a set of my resume in an ATM centre. I was not aware of that.

I was watching the movie 'A series of Unfortunate Events' in Studio-5. Received a missed call and i thought my friend was kidding with me. Sent a message 'i am in a movie. pls call me later'. 'Your bag is in my charge', was the reply.

I realized that i had left my bag, but couldn't remember where. I called that guy and he was waiting to give me the bag. His name is VENKAT, working in Radiant Kashyap, C P R Road, Alwarpet. “So many people leave their things(mostly mobiles) in the ATM centre and I have personally handed over them to the owner”, says VENKAT who goes to the ATM centre daily. Long live his service. I will remember him for ever.

No comments: