Thursday, March 02, 2006

Gear up Movie Fanatics!

Gear up Movie Fanatics! Its gala time for you all.

The titans of Tamil Cinema are Coming to entertain you all. Rajinikanth, Kamalhaasan, Vikram, Linguswamy, Gautam Menon, Shankar and Maniratnam will be there for you this year. Watch out for

~ Vettaiyadu Vilaiyadu
~ Sivaji
~ Bhima and
~ yet to be titled Hindi film from Maniratnam

Stay Cool... The above said matter is a buildup to narrate my meet with Maniratnam, the man who made the world to look and listen to Tamil Cinema. He is one of the Intellect who has proved the mettle of Indian Cinema.

I met him in a public function in which Maddy, Hindu Ram, Khushboo, Vivek and Vivek Oberoi were a part of it. I had an oppurtunity to speak with him for continous 5 minutes.(The matter we spoke is highly confidential). I could not forget those 5 minutes in my life.

I was astonished by the simplicity he displayed and the very trait he follows till now even in the creative media:- HONESTY & POSITIVE APPROACH.

To me he is "THE DIRECTOR".

No comments: