Thursday, August 02, 2007

Logo for tripleR

The above is the so-called logo created in MS Paint for me by the No.1 Radio Jockey in Chennai - SPEED Dheena. An unusually down to earth person taking pleasure and enjoying everything, he spent about half an hour to do it. Atleast for the time he spent on this, I will have to preserve this logo. Its a good start in making a logo for tripleR(contributions are always welcome) that too by a happening personality in Chennai. Off the Cuff, I guess its a good start for me.

An equally wacky fellow, he added up Red spots around it and said "It adds up to your personality...". Oh my God!! That was the joke of the evening.

Catch up this guy every morning 7 AM to 11AM tuning to Chennai BIG 92.7 FM .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have posted your blog stating SPEED DHEENA finished off the logo in half-an-hour!!!
That is really fast. Do convey my best regards to him.... :)
I like his programs very much. I enjoy his sense of timing... The quick recovery, etc... :)
All the very best guyz.....