Tuesday, February 05, 2008

co•in•ci•dence

Dictionary defines coincidence as "A sequence of events that although accidental seems to have been planned or arranged". If you couldn’t understand the definition, pls read on for an example.

I had a perfect plan for a BIG flirt one fine morning. Actually, I masterminded it with a bit of ofcl stuff in it ;). I started from my seat to execute the task. Out of the blue, I was asked for my sun sign by a fellow and he began to read it as below;

Mixing your business with pleasure is not a wise move right now, so if you are thinking of cooking up a romance in the workplace, turn off the heat ASAP! Get back to work, and stop spending so much time at their desk. Invest your energy is something that will definitely help you, not on someone who might distract you from important things.

I felt a huge jerk in my stomach on hearing it. The fellow is not a mind reader too. Unplanned, he read my sun sign that day and it matched with my plan in mind. Slightly disappointed that day I had to sit in my desk by this coincidence. But, a similar coincidence should have struck the other side I guess. Instead of me initiating the task, it was initiated on me. Altogether it ended as a good day coincidentally!

No comments: