Thursday, March 11, 2010

Social Networking

For a second, I froze in excitement! AR Rahman had posted me a message!!! I didn’t know how to react. And the very next second, it was “phew…” It was someone else with his picture. Very funny ah! I don’t know why for God sake people don’t have their own picture or their name legible in their profile. All kind of junk characters, funky quotes take on over.

Nowadays I am completely into social media alone as I have nothing else to do. LOL! Pritish Nandy tweets “Love comes from unexpected quarters…. Animals, trees, flowers, internet…” Even trees have nice names like Neem Tree, Coconut tree, Chickoo and so on like animals (dog, cat…) and flowers (rose, lilly…) and why is that we want to put a mask to our own names! Think about it. Meanwhile, I shall imagine what if Rahman really posts me a message.

(Note: I know you are intelligent but pls dont question me what is this tripleR)

No comments: