Thursday, June 21, 2007

b-e-a-utiful!

There are few things in this world which make you feel that you still exist amid the rumblings around you. You will be terribly off from the happenings around you sneaking your head to an artificial work. The self in you vanishes. You would have become a machine. Still, at moments like those there will be something which will bring out your self and makes you feel that you exist. You will again forget yourself, but this time, with your heart relaxing the way it needs to.

One such thing which made me so is the video below. This is what I call as b-e-a-utiful! Dont just see, Hear it, It will wake up your senses.




There was another picture which I received as a forward and the lines in the pic made much sense to my life at present. I call that as coincidence.





No comments: