Thursday, January 03, 2008

Back on killing spree!

New Year wishes to all.

Off late I would have completely forgotten that I write and had blogged for over 2 years, until I received a life threat call from Delhi. I swear, believe me, I had a message from Delhi that I would be killed.

2 years back when I started blogging, people used to see me weird as none around me knew what it was. I was in college then. Most of things what I spoke appeared weird (some were actually) and out of current affairs. Some even mocked at me and thought blogs were crazy. I never defend even it hurts. I keep smiling as I know that they will remember me one fine day and come to me. One monkey (keeping the words subtle) out of the bunch who mocked at me has started a blog now. I felt surprised when hearing it and visited the new kid on the block. There was another surprise for me. My blog has been a source of inspiration. Oh yeah!

This happened a few months back when I had stopped writing for a while. I used to feel bad that I was unable to write and had not updated my blog. Few good souls like Alin (fans of mine too) persuaded me to write, but still I did not resume. Now with a life threat from a fan in delhi that I would be killed if there are no updates in my blog, the new kid on the block inspired by me, I am writing this for them. I am very sure that I will get some tomatoes smashed on my face from them for this kind of comeback that too dedicated to them. LOL! I dedicate this post to Susi for getting inspired by me (very few know that I am a visionary, now susi has realized it… [laughs]) and Idly, my delhi fan.

For all those who have been asking me to write again, I am back to kill you all with my writings (actually i am getting remembered and feel to the opening which superstar received on the first day of his latest movie release) B-)

mmmm…i think i should stop with this post here…

2 comments:

Alin said...

excuse me! alin, ur fan????
nenappu than!

R R R said...

oh no..don say that! i am heartbroken..