Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Black & White

Dinner accompanied with 2 pegs of whisky had just got over. Power went off. The high grown trees were shaking their heads. It was a breezy night. The breeze compelled for a walk. The moon was glowing at its best. The white rays were sending some messages across. There was something unusual that night.

The moon hadn’t been so bright like that before. I would have walked a few yards. Out of the black, the moon began to grow bigger. The white rays got intense and hit my eyes directly. All of sudden the black became white. Up, down, left, right everything became white. I was standing on a white floor. All I could see was pure white. White White Holy White! It was like the scene in the movie “Matrix”. With a fear filled thrill, cinematically I was expecting the rows of weapons to appear before me like in the movie. But…

No comments: