Friday, January 11, 2008

Famous Lines

6/50!! this is the lowest score so far in this class

dont pretend to be foolish

he is stubborn not to admit his mistakes

if he continues the same we will have to discontinue him from this school

i dont know from where you learn all the mischievous things on earth

rajaram, get up from u r sleep


-these were during my school days

sir, can you please leave aside your extra curricular activities and attend classes

rajaram, dont think that you are smart

i suggest you take a sabbatical from my class

-these were during my college days

will you please open your mouth and update on the sales you have done

mr. rajaram, pls stop making phone calls and leave for sales calls


-these were during my sales job

All these lines are uttered on me by different set of people in the schools, college and at my workplace. The beauty is that none of the lines are repeated and they are said by different people. No one had repeated what the other had said. I wonder that I have a multifaceted nature at least in doing mistakes. Yeah. All these were spoken on my mistakes. Some of them are known and some, unknown. I know the mistake I do. Mistakes are bad when it costs people around us. I never do that. When I come to know that it hurts someone, either I stop it or take responsibility. For eg: emptying someone’s wallet in the name of 'treat'. There are few which hurts and costs us. We are conscious enough not to repeat those and our brain automatically stops performing those.

We all do mistakes at different stages of life. Few end at certain stage and few still continue. For eg: not being punctual. Few, we keep doing no matter what happens and even it hurts ourself. eg: smoking,drinking, taking revenge on colleague for silly things and the like. It keeps on going though we know it pains and leaves a mark on us. Eg: playing football with an injury in leg. Those are out of passion and love for something. We can’t stop them. They have no end. They don’t have an end as they mean a lot more than it hurts. Long live those mistakes. Long live my words without any sense.

No comments: