Thursday, December 17, 2009

It was a beautiful morning today. I saw a young father who would just be a school pass out, teaching his first standard son his lessons. The way he was teaching was impressive. The father read out loud the sentence from the book, translated and explained the son about what it meant. The little boy was listening so carefully to his father.

Coming away from that sight, the clouds began to pour. The sky was grey, roads were black. There was this chillness in the breeze and a slight drizzle. Absolutely romantic weather! I never minded getting drenched and started to drive. Driving in that climate was itself romantic. 25 kms, non stop rain, chill breeze, rain drops hitting my hand sharp were bliss. I enjoyed the drive although I got drenched. I don’t mind if I get any disease or even death for that matter. That particular moment was great. And, its not that I don’t care about tomorrow. I do have a wish, a dream…

ஒரே கனா என் வாழ்விலே... அதை நெஞ்சினில் வைத்திருக்கேன்

கனா மெய்யாகும் நாள் வரை உயிர் கையில் வைத்திருப்பேன்

வானே என் மேலே சாய்ந்தாலுமே நான் மீண்டு தாங்குவேன்

நீ என்னை கொஞ்சம் கொஞ்சினால் நிலாவை வாங்குவேன்

it means

I have a dream of my life which I hold in my heart

I shall hold on my breathe till the dream comes true

I shall withhold even when the sky breaks on me

And a little love from you will make me scale the sky...

Sorry if the transaltion is not exactly correct. These lines are from the movie Guru and they mean a lot.

No comments: