Wednesday, May 30, 2007

100 - நூறு - सौ - hundred

I am not born on the 100th day of the year


I was not the 100th boy in school


I havnt attended 100 continous days in school


I havnt read/written 100 pages continously


I havnt scored 100 runs in cricket


I havnt kicked 100 goals in football


I havnt got 100 marks in exams


I havnt counted 100 paisa


I havnt watched any movie on its 100th day


I havnt drunk less than 100 ml


I dont have 100 friends


I dont own 100 things


I havnt dialled 100


I havnt received 100 kicks


I havnt received 100 kisses


I havnt driven in 100 kmph


I havnt used a 100 GB HDD


I havnt had 100 chocolates/ice creams


I dont have 100 crore in hand


I dont have 100 shares of a company


I havnt worked with 100 people


I havnt travelled for 100 days


I havnt spoke continously 100 mins in mobile


I may not get 100 offer letters


I cannot list down 100 for 100 here


I may not recieve 100 comments in my blog


I may not live for 100 years



BUT I HAVE WRITTEN THE 100th POST IN MY BLOG!

Many thanks to all the souls who have supported with their comments!!

11 comments:

asha naren said...

COngrats!!!!!!!keep it up hope we can see 250 soon :-)

R R R said...

thanks asha for all u r comments.. will hit 250 soon :)

yeomanly said...

OOOOOooops... Managed today to visit your blog.
Could see 100 interesting articles. congrats machi..

Deepa said...

You have been TAGGED

krish said...

Congrats for 100 not out.

R R R said...

many thanks to sudharsan and krish.. keep reading..

Unknown said...

ENNA KODUMAI ITHU SARAVANAN

R R R said...

naan saravanan illa sir, thappa blog id thappa type panniteengala!!

Unknown said...

sorry Enna kodumai ithu Rajaram, mudiyalai

Raja Marthandan said...

Hi
Congrats for ur 100th post. I a sure that u'll achieve few of those 100 things which u have mentioned in ur post

For instance u'll surely get 100 kisses.

R R R said...

thanks a ton for that wish, god bless u that u did not wish tat i will get 100 kicks in return for u r wish!!! ;)