Friday, May 04, 2007

moments!!!

I have roamed in this city through its length and breadth over years. There are still lots of places I haven’t been to. Some places like Mount Road, Kathipara Junction, Gemini Circle irritate me because of the traffic and also places like Pudupet, Egmore, Ritchie Street, Parrys Corner fascinate me for the pace, life moves on there.

But still this city has places and moments to be cherished;

Have you driven in Mount Road when there is no vehicle around?

I was doing this yesterday. I had to drive from Gemini to Tarapore Towers at 1 am in the morning. Believe me, that is a moment to be cherished. There were only mercury lamps glowing on the roads with yellow drill in the signals. Driving near TVS, the yellow drill in the signals till Tarapore Towers is something which you can witness only at that time of the day and it was simply awesome.

That’s not all; I was on top of a tower building with my office team for erecting up a new tower for our radio station. The view from there was new for me in this city. I felt new in this city that moment... Next time you pass on through Royola Towers, check out the new tower atop. That’s an exclusive tower for our radio station.

All my thought standing there near the tower was that I did not have a digi cam/mobile cam to click.

That’s where my vision for future triggered…Check out to know what it is…

2 comments:

Alin said...

yeah, i checked ur next post and saw the vision for future. no food, bottle of beer, headache and flop movie. hmm, thats someday in life for sure, but 'that' is not life

R R R said...

oh girl., very funny., wat made u think tat beer,headache and others will be my life and vision for future..i hav better things to do..yeah! ;)

check out the real vision for future!!