Monday, May 07, 2007

vision for future!!!

Standing near the tower the other day I felt for not having a cam to click the aerial view of the city at that time of the day. I thought;

"How would it be if the lens I wear in my eyes be equipped with nano/bio technology and every blink of eyelid be converted to cam clicks getting a snap of moments and nothing I see great is missed to be cherished!?"

Hold on! There is a lot to think from here actually on how the pics can be converted to a physical form and the like. I am not getting into any scientific research now. But you can think on it and post it in comments. In the mean time is shall too think over it and try to post.

Dont comment its impossible! A typical PC has one processor and a lot of memory. A typical brain has billions of processors (neurons) and probably very limited formal memory.

C'mon, invoke the half baked scientist in you... think and jot down here!!! Nothing can stop you from imagining... :)

Update: Check out my next post futuristic on the same

No comments: