Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HunDreams

Inception is an intelligent movie which never lost the pace throughout.  The story line is easily predictable given the point that thousands of reviews are written about even before it is released.  Usually, I look more on the technical aspects of any movie.  Inception made me concentrate more on the script.

And this movie has incepted an idea in me.  We never remember the dreams we had while in our sleep.  What if we remember!?  Sometimes while a dream is on, I know that I am in a dream.  Intriguing..!

My new blog “Dreams Unlimited” attempts to capture few of those.  The ones we dream while sleeping and also while awake.  It is difficult to remember dreams everyday!  The fact we attempt to remember it, fades it or we never dream too.  And also we cannot re member all the parts of the dream!  Hence, with the hollywood, bollywood, kollywood, tollywood, mollywood and sandalwood masala mixed together here is my new blog “Dreams Unlimited” addressed as http://hundreams.blogspot.com 

HunDreams can be taken as Hundred Dreams or even Hunting Dreams.  Whatever, almost everything will be fictitious written for a good read.  No copyrights and every one of you are welcome to incept their idea in me so that I can write them about.  Actually, our dreams are not ours alone.  We are not ourselves too.  So generosity helps… hee hee…

http://hundreams.blogspot.com


Enjoy your time.

No comments: