Wednesday, August 25, 2010

random thoughts

Krinav, Maya, Pranav, Aishwarya, Shivani are all my new friends. They are the ones who are going to represent the next generation. The GenX…!

It’s raining everyday in Chennai. The whole city is wet. This is the time supposed to be hot. Super Hot…! While I enjoy the rains I also think this is a result of climate change…! Delhi is also in the same condition.

Two very much important things in life: Food and sleep. We should never miss timelines for these both.

Sometimes, research kills. Few say drinking water is good for health and on the other side there is a report which says drinking too much of water has made a girl’s eye blind. So how much is this too much??

Indian cinema industry should try shooting action scenes and song sequences in 3D. they will definitely will attract audiences…!

Somehow I don’t like the IT industry although it gives me the money for the bread and butter every month! It drives everything around. It has taken away our lifestyle in the name of “opening up new avenues”

While I am geared up with my raincoat, the sun shines. When I am not, it pours heavy straight on my head. The _uck thing _ucks…!

Internet has on the other side created too much of problems. One of my friend, who is pregnant 2 months old was actually roughly said by her doctor,” Come to me if you will listen what I say or if you are the one who consults the Internet, then I am not the right person”. This doctor is a well experienced lady. Problem is with internet where there are too many opinions from every tom, dick and harry.

Dreams should become reality and reality should not fade like Dreams

What next?

No comments: