Monday, August 02, 2010

It’s a clueless life

No one said life is easy. But why has it to be tough?

Right from birth to death, an individual has various kinds of needs which never end. Looking back from this day, we can never believe ourselves on how many days have passed by! What have we achieved, how much satisfaction in mind, how many people are around us when we really need them!!??

Change is the only permanent thing in this world. Everything else keeps on changing. If we love something today and it’s going to change tomorrow, then why do we put our heart and soul into it knowing about the change? Relationships are most crucial in our lives which makes the difference and alas…, these relationships are the worst affected. I don’t have all those so called “best” friends with me. A kid recently asked me “Who is your best friend?” I couldn’t answer. Probably I don’t know how to categorize. Or be it love or a relationship with mom, dad or brothers or relatives! Everything changes. The equation in relationships keeps changing and it takes a toll on people’s lives.

There are so many one liners to inspire and motivate. But reality is far different that they don’t last more than a day. Most of them are silly! I myself keep saying “Everything happens for the best” and now I had given up it on myself. All those one liners evolve from a feel of loss or while our lives are on a high. Otherwise this truly has nothing to do with our daily lives more than that minute we read it.

In a way, we live an imaginary life by perceiving and fooling ourselves that everything will pass on. When we get over one loss, the next comes in a different form and the chain is intact till the last day of our lives. It’s full of compromises on our own personality. We really aren’t ourselves. We don’t have an originality of our own. We see, hear, perceive from those and incept ourselves into a world of prejudices and live in the name of “living to the fullest”.

I don’t understand it. Or probably I don’t know to live or I knew or I have become dumb or probably this has become my nature. Every time you put your best to move on, there is something to make sure you are brought down and stamped! And one fine day, you are dead. What have we done in the past years, what are we going to do, what is that we have accomplished till now and for what??

Study, earn, get married, raise kids, retire, die..! During all these phases of life, what is permanent and lasts from day one to last? Parents? Siblings? Kids? Friends? our Love, Interests, Passion? Materials? Nothing of this stays with us. Then what is life, what and where is the reason to live? Or to make my dumb head understand, what is this “living” mean?? I am sure that in future, I shall regret a lot about today and not to be unusual, that day I shall put myself under this clueless cloud of “this is how life is and we got to embrace it” and carry on. And today I just close all my senses and make a living with what I get.

Let some light fall on my dumbness to life and let me write an inspiring post which shall last for a day or two.

3 comments:

Kishore Balasubramanian said...

relationship matters, when in life we meet diff. people also we need to get used to the situation that comes on a daily basis.....oou of all these only the present is true....never look back ur past....dont think about the future....just be as u are and enjoy the present

R R R said...

present is only true..correct..but when u take out the past and future then present makes no sense! we live today to live tomorrow too...

Anonymous said...

Wonderful one.