Friday, July 23, 2010

I-T


Wonderful! This is the 5th consecutive year I file my tax returns and 4th consecutive year I do it online. It was when I learnt about filing online I came to know about the tax policies and other few stuff related to it. Till that I was a complete zero in it.

Now people ask me how to do it and I too keep telling and teaching people on how to file online. This year I have supported 3 people to do it online :)

The best thing in that is we know our stuff. Most of us are salaried people and that makes it simple to file the returns. The major portion of it is filling up the ITR-1 and the Form 16 is exactly the replica of it. Moreover, if returns are filed online, the refunds get processed quickly. I have got mine! I am not just writing it, have really got it. What else do I need to support this utility by GOI! It’s a wonderful site on the e-governance intitiatives.

No comments: