Wednesday, January 13, 2010

200 - இரு நூறு - दो सौ - two hundred

Oh good....! Coorg post was my 200th post! :)

5th year of blogging. Its good to look back which has both joys and sorrows. Life teaches a lesson and lets us gain from every pain. Lots of changes in the blog, my writing.

I see Susi, Asha, Venki, Raja, Deepa, Krish and more who havent commented wishing me on my 100th post and from there there are lots of changes in my blog including the template and my thoughts as well. Thanks to one and all for reading and commenting all these time.

One change which I had made from there and which I would recommend you all to follow is on the blog title - "live life day by day". No explanations required, however it is try and put in your best to follow it. We miss it at times (I did too...), but still remember it and reclaim it for the life is yours.

Thanks for staying on and keep reading.

No comments: